Stay Nasty Tank Top
Share your voice with millions of others in support of women's rights in 2021.
In 2016, Hillary Clinton was called 'nasty' while answering a question about taxation policy in the presidential debate. She continued speaking about the issue at hand, never losing sight of the importance of the actual question, to respond to the personal attack on herself. This is what women do every day in all walks of life and all types of positions: stay on topic and do the important stuff, despite being called "nasty" for being strong, informed and focused. Remind the women you encounter each day to "Stay Nasty" when they see you working out or just enjoying life in this bold tank top.
A classic, all-purpose unisex tank. A timeless classic intended for anyone looking for great quality and softness.
• 100% combed and ringspun cotton
• Tri-blends are 50% polyester/25% combed/25% ringspun cotton/rayon
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.40 g/m²), triblends: 3.8 oz/yd² (90.07 g/m²)
• 30 singles thread weight
• Side-seamed, unisex sizing
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US
|Body Length (inches)||26||27||28||29||30||31|
|Body Width (inches)||16 ¼||18 ¼||20 ¼||22 ¼||24 ¼||26 ¼|