Stay Nasty Tee Shirt
Share your voice with millions of other in support of women's rights in 2021.
In 2016, Hillary Clinton was called 'nasty' while answering a question about taxation policy in the presidential debate. She continued speaking about the issue at hand, never losing sight of the importance of the actual question, to respond to the personal attack on herself. This is what women do every day in all walks of life and all types of positions: stay on topic and do the important stuff, despite being called "nasty" for being strong, informed and focused. Remind the women you encounter each day to "Stay Nasty" when they see you working out or just enjoying life in this bold tee.This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping